EFRS - Upcoming Webinar CT in the 2020 series
The EFRS, in collaboration with the Radiation Protection of Patients Unit of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and EuroSafe Imaging, are pleased to announce our 2020 Webinar Series on Radiation Protection.
The aim of the EFRS Radiation Protection Webinar Series is to act as an additional tool to improve the knowledge, skills, and competences of radiographers in this field. The Webinar Series will also serve as a continuing professional development (CPD) for radiographers.
The first two topics in the EFRS Radiation Protection Webinar Series will be on:
- Radiation Protection in Computed Tomography (5 episodes)
- Radiation Protection in Radiotherapy (5 episodes)
All Webinars will be delivered at 20:00 CET. Check your time zone here
UPCOMING CT webinar:
CT Episode 4: Explaining radiation benefits and risk to patients in CT (12/05/2020 @ 20:00 CET)
1. To review new statutory responsibilities regarding benefit risk communication
2. To appreciate the different radiation dose metrics in CT
3. To consider standardised and evidence-based approaches to benefit/risk communication
• Jonathan Portelli, PhD, Lecturer University of Malta (MT)
• Joana Santos, PhD, Adjunct Professor IPC, ESTES Coimbra (PT)
When you have followed a webinar presentation from start to end, you will receive an automated email in the 48 hours after, with a link to download your certificate. For listening to the recording no certificates are issued.
(also for recordings of past webinars)